Сurrent events  
0
3

Research reveals that pornography harms men more than they can imagine

You may have seen more naked people in your life than all your ancestors combined. This is, of course, due to free pornography. However, this is not always good. Researchers from Belgium, Denmark and the United Kingdom have conducted a series of online surveys to find out how pornography affects men and whether it harms…

You may have seen more naked people in your life than all your ancestors combined. This is, of course, due to free pornography. However, this is not always good. Researchers from Belgium, Denmark and the United Kingdom have conducted a series of online surveys to find out how pornography affects men and whether it harms men in general. The study involved 3,267 men who answered 118 questions related to their pornography habits and sex life trends.

Respondents were asked to find out how often they masturbate, how often they watch pornography a week, and how often they have an active sex life with a partner (or partners).

The researchers focused on men who had sex with another person at least once in the last four weeks before completing the questionnaire.

The study found that men surveyed spend an average of 70 minutes a week on pornography sites. One session usually lasts 5-15 minutes. Needless to say, this is just the average, and some men enjoy pornography much more often than others.

23% of men under the age of 35 already had complaints of erectile dysfunction. This surprised researchers: previous studies have shown that such disorders should be less common in this age group. Researchers have found that erectile dysfunction is most commonly complained of by young men who consume significantly more pornographic content.

In addition, pornography distorts the perception of normal sex. 90% of men admitted that they always skip videos that they find boring.

65% of respondents think that having sex with a real partner is more fun, which is good, but on the other hand, 35% of men think that pornography is better than real human interaction. Finally, 20% of men found that they watch more and more extreme porn because they get used to the usual and it is no longer so exciting.

Connecting with real sex partners is a value that becomes more and more forgotten over time. Researchers say pornography on the internet burst like a giant bubble after 2007. And now that COVID-19 has turned everyone on at home, watching porn has become more popular than ever.

Most read

Tips  Сurrent events  
1
2708
Eskorta pakalpojumi Latvijā – vietas un lietas, kas jāzina
Tips  Сurrent events  
1
636
Sieviešu ejakulācija jeb skvirts – kas tas ir un kā to panākt?
Сelebrities  Сurrent events  
0
614
Kārdinošā Lana Roadesa – nedēļas meitenes rubrika
Сelebrities  Сurrent events  
0
578
Draiskā Hloja Ferija – nedēļas meitenes rubrika

Most commented

Adventures  Tips  Сurrent events  
4
273
Sekss brīvā dabā – ar ko rēķināties un kā to izbaudīt?
Tips  Сurrent events  
3
361
Mistiskais G punkts – kas tas ir un kur tas atrodas?
Stories  Adventures  Сurrent events  
2
292
Tetovējums uz locekļa – reāli pieredzes stāsti
Сelebrities  Сurrent events  
2
313
Piedauzīgā Keilija Svensone – nedēļas meitenes rubrika

Most shared

Tips  Сurrent events  
0
148
Tīmekļa modeles – karstākās vietnes šo daiļavu vērošanai
Сurrent events  
0
11
What do 20, 35, 45… year old men want?
Tips  Сurrent events  
0
253
Biedējošie straponi – kas tie ir un ar ko tie atšķiras?
Сurrent events  
0
8
Relationship routine and sex: should you make love “on duty”?