If we believe what is shown in American movies, then a real man spends the weekend in a strip club with a glass of whiskey and a cigar in his hand. But in reality, people visit such places quite rarely. Believe us, he would rather watch the seductive dance that you are dancing just for him! If you have a special event or you just want to add a little sparkle to your life, striptease will unleash your imagination and inspire you to do magical things in bed.
What is a striptease?
The term “striptease” consists of two words: strip + tease. Basically, it describes this activity very well – a person slowly undresses to seduce the viewer. Often the performance is combined with music or dance moves, in some cases acrobatic tricks.
But the real intrigue is created not only by the show, but also by the tension, because the striptease dancer does everything very slowly, uses various accessories in the show, covers the intimate parts with underwear. The essence of striptease is not only a naked body, but also sexuality and arousal.
How to dance a striptease?
Men enjoy with their eyes – to watch a woman dance a seductive dance is extremely attractive. And although many women worry about their flaws, men often do not notice them. The mere fact that someone is dancing a private lap dance for him is so exciting that the only thought in a man’s mind is to grab this unique and sexy creature as soon as possible. So, if you want to surprise your man, sexy lap dance is a very playful form of flirting and just an amazing introduction to love games.
What can you do to make your show a success?
Self-awareness. The art of seduction lies in our minds. Many women discover their creative potential just when they feel like they are in a different role. Allow yourself to accept a new identity and for the next fifteen minutes you are not a student, wife, mom, etc., but a real erotic dancer who gives an exclusive performance to your most loyal fan. According to Exotic Dance Instructor Wendy Reardon, “You dance for yourself, not for him.” When you realize that this dance is primarily about loving yourself and raising your self-confidence, you won’t even notice that it will come naturally to you.
Clothing. Choose lingerie that makes you feel extremely sexy. At first, it is better not to take risks and wear clothes that look stunning but do not feel comfortable. The truth is that for men, any more bare garment is exciting, so choose something that you think is beautiful and comfortable. Don’t be afraid to use accessories or items that will add to the mood or image you want to embody. You don’t have to hurry to shop – start by looking in your closet: a short skirt, belt, necklace, scarf, long coat, fur coat, whip or handcuffs.
Place. In order for your performance to be successful and for you to try different movements, it is worth thinking about the “stage” in advance. A chair with a backrest, a bar stool, a doorway and walls will be great. The walls will be great for making movements where you need to squat. The chair with a backrest is very practical – when standing upright, you can lean against the chair and make sexy hip movements, or lean on it and slowly rise up.
5 ideas for striptease moves:
1. Hair. Use your hair in your dance moves – whirl them, rock your head, use your hair by lightly slipping them along your partner’s body.
2. Eights. Try to make continuous “eight movements” using your hips. This is easier to do if you rest your hands on a hard surface. Get up a little on your toes (or put on high-heeled shoes) and place your hands on your hips. Slowly perform hip movements and squat at the same time. Repeat the smooth movements in a shallow squat.
3. Other hip movements. In addition to the “8 movements”, perform a variety of smooth hip movements and swinging in the hips. Do this while undressing.
4. Bending. Hold the chair and lean forward at the waist and slowly fold your hips. Then bend so that you can almost touch your toes. Bend your legs at the knees and slowly return to the upright position.
5. Drop on all fours. Lie on the floor with your hands and knees and slowly crawl to your viewer.