- In 2004, porn star Lisa Sparxx set a new world record, sleeping with 919 men in 24 hours.
- Married people masturbate more often than those who live alone.
- Paleolithic works of art (30,000 years ago) depict people using dildos to satisfy themselves and others. Mankind invented sex toys even before the bicycle was invented!
A man has an average of 11 erections during the day and 9 erections at night.
- Women educated in colleges are more likely to enjoy oral sex.
- An average of 500-1000 people dies each year from suffocation during BDSM games.
- Scientists are not entirely sure why people have intimate hair, but there is a theory that it is designed to retain pheromone particles and the resulting sexual aroma.
- A teaspoon of male sperm contains about 5 calories. Sperm take almost an hour to swim 15 cm.
- Avocados are called “the fruit of the testicle tree” in other parts of the world and are believed to have aphrodisiac properties.
- Formicophilia is a sexual interest in skin contact with insects and worms.
- For men, having sex at least once a week reduces the risk of heart disease by 30%, reduces the risk of stroke by 50%, and reduces the risk of diabetes by 40%. Men who have an active sex life are more likely to exceed the 80-year threshold.
About 1% of all people identify as asexual.
- The aroma of wine can excite both men and women. It is believed that the aroma of many wines also contains a substance similar to human pheromones, which can cause behavioral changes.
- The average speed at which the ejaculate during ejaculation is 45 km / h.
- During his lifetime, a man produces an average of 65 liters of semen.
- Couples who are more involved in homework together also have more sex.
- Some people are able to reach orgasm during normal workouts due to repeated movements.
- Dr. Kellogg’s Cornflakes inventor Kellogg was an avid supporter of anti-masturbation policies. He believed that eating cornflakes for breakfast would reduce people’s sexual thoughts.
A person spends an average of 2 weeks of his life kissing.
- The female widow of a black widow eats her partner after sex. A hungry female can eat up to 20 men a day.
- 70% of men do not want to have sex during menstruation.
- The most successful sex film of all time is Anna Nicolas Smith’s ” Deep Throat “.
- One study found that heterosexual women reach orgasm in about 61.1% of cases, while homosexuals up to 74.7%. However, only about 58% of bisexual women end up.
- Some women are only able to get an orgasm from nipple stimulation.
- Women who have sex at least once a week tend to have a more regular menstrual cycle.
One in five people use a cell phone during sex.
- The male orgasm lasts on average 6 seconds, but the female – 20 seconds.
- People who sleep on their stomachs with their hands over their heads are more likely to have sexual dreams.
- One study found that women who have difficulty reaching orgasm sometimes just need to make sure their feet are warm.
- About 36% of people go to Facebook and Twitter instead of in the shower after sex.