Dating site One Poll, in collaboration with Pure Romance, conducted a survey showing that a sixth of relationships start with bad sex. Fortunately, 71% of the respondents do not think that bad sex is a sign that the relationship with the new partner will not work out. On average, it took 4.5 times of bad sex before people decided to go their separate ways.
So what is considered bad sex? According to research, there are several factors that determine bad intercourse. 44 percent of the men who took part in the study consider bad sex to be the one that does not end with orgasm, 36% mentioned the lack of foreplay, 29% didn’t like when the partner did not want oral sex, when sex was rushed or when it was not possible to achieve an erection due to the amount of alcohol consumed.
- Things men secretly hope to get from women in bed
- Female ejaculation or squirt – what is it and how to achieve it?
- When musculine pride seems too small
44% of the women who took part in this study think that sex is bad if they don’t have an orgasm or if the sex is very short, 37% think that dirty bed linen is unbearable and 33% of women don’t like it if they don’t get oral sex from their partner. In addition, a full 57 percent of women associate a poor sex life with too little foreplay.
On the other hand, even if sex seems bad at first, there is still hope. People can get over this problem quickly, especially if they are open about what they don’t like about sex with their partner. 46 percent of study participants said that an open conversation about what they want helps best. 72% have shown their partners new sex positions, how they like to be touched. 48 percent said they used sex toys, and 71 percent said things just got better over time.
Therefore, the study shows that the first time with a new partner is often not the most memorable, but most of us want to try at least one more time.
- Study Shows How Many Times a Week It Is Recommended to Have Sex to Reduce the Effects of Stress
- Warning to Travelers: In These Countries, Romantic Expressions Can Lead to Jail Time
- Women Openly Tell What Men Should Not Do In Bed
- 10 Orgasm Techniques for Women You Should Try Tonight (and Every Night)
- Erotic story: Foursome