While a lot is said about women and their likes and dislikes in bed, can we say the same about men? Do we know what men DON’T like during sex? They probably won’t ever talk about it, but women do a lot of little things that make them cringe and you should pay attention.
- Of all the things that men don’t like during sex, dirty underwear definitely ranks first. Wearing clean underwear is also necessary for hygiene purposes. Wearing “granny panties” is another thing that puts men in a bad mood. If you go ahead and dress in red underwear, and even better, if both the top and the bottom are in the same color, it will be a guarantee of his genuine excitement.
- Watching adult movies and then refusing to have sex is another frustrating scenario that most men will not be comfortable with.
How to properly give cunnilingus? 2 most important things to keep in mind
- Men like active participation during sex, and they don’t like to do all the work themselves, so if you’re just a “taker” and do absolutely nothing, you won’t rank on his list of best sex partners. Men want their partners to be equally involved during sex.
- Saying you’re tired all the time (of course, right when he suggests sex) makes you sound disinterested and leaves him frustrated at the same time.
- Men also don’t like it when women talk about their exes during sex. It’s all in the past and they don’t really want to know.
- And finally, if you sprint straight from bed to the shower, it won’t leave a very pleasant aftertaste. The only thing he will think is that sex makes you feel like a whole load of garbage has just been dumped on you, which makes him feel dirty himself.
- My Boyfriend Is Addicted to Porn and Can’t Enjoy Sex With Me: What Should I Do?
- Urologist Advises What to Do to Make Your Penis Look Bigger
- The Dry Spell: Tips to Help You When You Feel Like Your Sex Life is Cooling Off
- Sex in Nature: What Do You Need to Know?
- How Many Years Into Marriage Men and Women Take a Side Step: Have You Passed This Stage Yet?